Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Desire

The last trial gone haywire
thinking about the past was this I desired
working on my future its now or never
so low is my present , I cry for heaven
thinking is a curse but were my actions that worse
trying to re-live what I had in my dreams
One chance and I would not laugh
One goal to meet the destination i aspire
Oh! what a wonderful world where do I fit in
what a life i live in
making thing complicated was not what I want
is this my fault that how complex I am
heaven came down and mountains did fall
its just the ocean that rose this time
I will rise and will not stop
will shield my mettle with qualities I found
will make my world on my own terms now
will fight back so hard and not let this past very own sight
for this is my guidance and this is my drive
and I have been travelling since victory and would never breakdown.

Amen

4 comments:

  1. Really nice, in first read, and compells to read again and again. This is an excellent and strong personal vow to go ahead, no matter what may come. This really inspires to make a new beginning. I wish 'All the Best' to you "Neo'-'Fight'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itzzz too touchy... no words 2 explain... just lov 2 read it agn n agn... awesum...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ankit it was a great effort and i feel u do have the strong grit to come out of all the hurdles. Improvement is eternal and i m sure you will be striving for all through your journey. Good luck and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete